Friday, August 31, 2012

{Reunited and big STEPS}

We were so glad to have Brady home. It is funny how you take things for granite when you see them every day. I'm so happy to be married to my best friend! The person who knows me inside and out and still wants to be with me all the time! And i want to be with him all the time and more! I feel so blessed that we could be sealed together for time and all eternity with Avery in March. I feel so lucky to have such a awesome man in my life! Thank you Brady for everything you do for me and Avery!! 
WE LOVE YOU!!

Avery took her first STEPS on August 20, 2012! One day before her 11 month birthday! She did it twice in one day!! But hasn't really done it since.. I know she can walk! She is just a little unsure of herself. Once she learns to trust herself there will be no stopping her. She is one strong willed baby, scratch that she is a toddler! I don't know exactly when it happened, but all of the sudden she is no longer a baby! She doesn't act or sound, or look like a little baby anymore!! She has graduated to the TODDLER stage! And even though it makes me sad that she is no longer my little scrunchy thing. She is so fun!! This new stage is just as fun as her newborn stage! I am so excited for what life with Avery has to bring!! I can not believe how fast this year went by.. But in the same breathe i can not wait for the future! :]

Avery had her very first BUBBLE bath!
 And as you can imagine she LOVED it!!

Of course she loves to touch her ears :]
 
Mindi and Dan got a hot tub!! And they said we can use it whenever! I love it! It is so nice, and the best part is Avery loves it too!! She just loves to sit and float and hang out with Mama and Dad :] Audree on the other hand was a little crazy!! She just kept splashing like crazy and and her legs were going nuts! It had to be the funniest thing i have ever seen! She definitely loves water!
 Just chilling with Dad, so RELAXED
 Avery loves the lighted waterfalls in the hot tub
Hanging out with Mama. Again floating and hanging out :]
 
I watched Brady's cousin's Corchele little baby Cambria for a few hours while she was at school. Avery's first steps were taken when she was trying to get to Cambria! She was so interested in Cambria she just wanted to play with her and steal her binki! 

After playing all day she was so tired!!!
All passed out! silly sleeper
 
Brady and i took Avery to the park by our house and played on the playground for a little. I love that we live so close to a clean fun park! I'm sure next summer we will be spending even more time there!
She looks so little in the swing.. she loved it!
 
That is it for now.. still trying to get all caught up, almost there :]
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment