Thursday, May 3, 2012

Catching Up

I am HORRIBLE it has been like 4 months since my last post!! I definitely need to be better! We had an awesome New Years in St. George with all of Brady's family such a blast!

We sold our Dodge Magnum and Brady bought me an Acura TSX!
I LOVE it!!

I turned the BiG 21!! And Avery turned 6 months on the same day! It was an excellent day. We also celebrated birthdays by going to St. George and Vegas for mine and Derick's Birthday! I love road trips!! 

Avery now has TWO teeth!!! And is growing like a weed! We have officially started eating solids which is a challenge to find foods she likes! She was also a big girl and got her EARS PIERCED
Here she is with DaD (Brady) right after. Dad's always know how to kiss is better!

Avery finally learned to roll over one week before turning 6 months! I was such a proud Mama that day! Now she wants to walk every where! Not by herself, we have to hold her hands.. but she is a busy body!! If we would she would walk around the house ALL day! Her favorite things consist of TAGS of any sort (clothes tags, price tags, warning labels), Grandma and Grandpa Lister and Auger, and DADDY!!! 

Cousin Taylor celebrated his FIRST Birthday on April 2nd!! I can't believe it has been a year already!! He had a Milk and Cookies Party! Way way fun and cute!! Happy Birthday Taylor!!!

 

Thanks for ReAdInG!! Hopefully it won't be 4 months till I post again! One last picture...

 

2 comments:

  1. You must blog more often. I use Gracie's to record a lot about her life. It's fun to go back and read long ago posts.
    plus it's fun to see all the pictures of her as she grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started the blog that was my purpose!! I have just been bad! I hope to be better and post videos to! I just need to figure more stuff out!! Haha I love your guys blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete