Monday, May 21, 2012

SpRiNg TiMe

This has been an awesome MAY! I had an excellent Mothers Day this year! Brady knows how much I love to go get my TOES done, so he got me a pedicure!! I LOVE HIM!! My parents got me a necklace that has Avery's Birth Stone in it. And the Lister's are so great! They got me a day at the SPA!! YEAH!! I totally got spoiled! :]

Our little family on Mother's Day

Brielle turned 23 on the 19th this month. We had a super fun party at Brit and Kam's house. It was so fun to have a YuMmY fondue party it was so tasty :] 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE!!

Grandpa Terrie shares Brielle's birthday on the 19th! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA TERRIE!!!

Such a busy month..
On Sunday the 20th we had TWO baby blessings!!
Jon and Emily blessed their handsome little Micah. It was so nice, they did it at home and it was so peaceful and Jon did such a nice job! Congrats you guys!
Brit and Kam blessed little AUDER POP! Man I just love her! Brit and Kam also blessed Audree at home. it was so nice!! Kam did such a good job, and Audree didn't cry at all!! She was Miss smiley all day!
  
I am super excited for this summer!! It has already been such a great year so far I can not wait to see what happens next!
Thanks for reading! :]


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of wonderful people. Thanks for keeping your dad out of them.LOL!

    ReplyDelete