Friday, June 1, 2012

Fourwheeling & Grave Yards

This past week has been super fun!! It was Memorial Day weekend and Brady and I wanted to get the heck out of dodge, but it never happened. So instead we had a lot of MUDDY fun going FOURWHEELING with Brad, Kenzie, and Brooke!
This is us before we started.. it is hard to tell but we are clean haha
 

 
Us after.. our faces were covered, our clothes were covered, even my foot that was in my shoe was covered with MUD!! It was so so fun!! I definitely want to do this way more often! *Hint* *Hint* :]
 
On Memorial Day Brady and I had a nice relaxing day! I loved it! Brady and I decided to go and visit Grandma Mordue and Aunt Mary. It was such a beautiful day!! And the Bountiful Cemetery looked amazing! It was nice to spend some time with Brady and Avery. I wish Avery could be around my Grandma and Mary! They were amazing people and I miss them so so so much!! I'm so grateful to have the knowledge of eternal families, it makes loosing someone a little more easy. 
 
 


Aunt Mary's Grave
All Avery wanted to do was pull the peddles off the flowers and touch the grass. It was cute!!
 
 


Avery and Great Grandma Mordue!!! :]
 
 


Avery and Brady! She loves Brady so so so much! It is so cute to see how much she loves him! She think he is so funny, definitely a Daddy's girl! 
 
On a different note:
I have decided to take a position up in our new Farmington office. I will start working there in first of July. I'm really excited for the opportunity! It was hard to leave the Taylorsville office, I love everyone there! But I believe this will be a great change for me. Wish me LUCK!
 
One last picture: If you can't tell I LOVE pictures of my little miss.. LOVE HER!!!
 
 


Avery's new favorite spot to hang out.. it is so cute! I hope she doesn't figure out how to turn the water on! haha
 
I know said one but.. this really will be the last one! 
 


SO BIG!! Avery 8 months old!! :]
 
 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment