Monday, June 18, 2012

{Happy Father's Day}

Happy Father's Day!!

 

we had a fabulous Fathers day weekend. we had a fun bbq in honor of my AwEsOmE Dad! I love my dad so so so much! He means the world to me. he has taught me so much, and has always been there for me! He is the best dad anyone could ask for! 


I love you Dad!!

For Father's Day us siblings decided to get Dad a nice, SAFE, and cool looking helmet for his motorcycle. 

 

we decided to put it on Avery's head and she did not like it haha

Brady was dying to get out of dodge for Father's day.. but since we couldn't really go anywhere because he works saturday and monday we went fishing with the listers! Brady loves fishing.. i on the other hand can not fish to save my life. so i just watch. we drove up to the uintas and fished at crystal lake. it was so so so nice! it wasn't real crowded. prefect weather, not to hot, not to cold, and for once hardly any WIND! YEAH! 

Brady teaching avery to fish! :]

It was so nice to spend time as a family. we love the lister's and Cody is such a great dad, he is so nice and always willing to help (which we really appreciate)and just plain FUN to be around! We love you!!

 

So to all you Dad's out there 

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

 

  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment