Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Boating & BIG DEALS

Brady decided on a whim to take a boat out this Saturday. So Brad, Brooke, and Brady's co-worker Taylor took a fourwinns up to Willard Bay after work. It was so so so WINDY!!!  The water was horrible!! HUGE waves! We couldn't get out behind the boat and wakeboard which was a bummer, not to mention that we forgot a pump so we couldn't blow up the tube. Instead we just hung out on the swim deck. AVERY loved BOATING!! She couldn't stop smiling and TaLkIng the whole time! We even got her in the lake!


All of us sWiMmInG :]

Avery and Daddy!! :] (look @ their matching hair) :]

 This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my main lady!! :] love her!



one of miss smiley pants!! :]

We love spending time with our family if you haven't already noticed..

 i love my little niece Audree :]

she is getting so so big! she is supposed to stay small forever!! and it is not happening!

All of us Auger women painted our toes.. love the blue! and this awesome ladies!!

And on the the BIG DEAL!! it is really a big deal as much as it is a freaking awesome deal!!! on my weekly garage sale trip this Saturday i found an awesome deal! i got me and Brady a sectional couch!!! And avery 3 new dresses and a magnet board.. all for..

drum roll please....    $50!!! can you believe it!!!! :] super buy!! it totally made my week!!

Here it is!! our awesome new couch! we moved our leather couches up into our front room, so now we have furniture in our front room!! yeah!! 

oh and i finished my entry way table. it turned out perfect!


:]

I am hosting my families BUNKO group this thursday.. Wish me luck :]





 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment